Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We went to the beach on 1969 (No we didn't)!

Yesterday, my family and I went to the beach with my cousins. We had a great time swimming and making sand-castles. We lived happily ever after. The end.

Yeah, right!

It was nothing like that at all.

It was like this..

Roslyn and her family arrived at our house at about 8.30 am. I opened the gate and greeted them.

Blah, blah, blah..

Ok. After Auntie Mawa helped save our fish and admired our rabbit, we all left to go to the beach. We (Everyone excluding Auntie Mawa and Uncle Ruslan) had no idea what beach we're going to.

Roslyn didn't even know that we were going to the beach.

When we arrived at the beach, we all took our stuff out of the car and brought them to an empty picninc table.

Auntie Mawa and Uncle Ruslan went off to look for a place to have our picnic (y'know, at the beach. On the sand).

Everyone was staring at us and whispering to each other.

I think it was because we were all talking in English.

They were so kampung. Amirul said to shout out, "CITY PEOPLE!" because of how we were dressed and the way we speak and act.

A few minutes later, after I joined my parents observe two monkies fighting for food, Auntie Mawa and Uncle Ruslan came back with information about us being in the wrong place. We had to go back into the car and drive through the other way to go to the beach.

So, we took our stuff and brought them back into the car.

Haida and Roslyn swithed places so Haida would be in Auntie Mawa's (or Uncle Ruslan) car with Seroja (Roslyn's sister) and Roslyn in our car with us.

We drove (our parents, ofcourse) through the other entrance and arrived at the beach. It was a two second drive if you ask me.

We took all our stuff and searched for a shady place to have a picnic.

We saw a few other people having picnics too. They placed their picnic mat right in front of their cars.

It looked lame because it was like having a picnic at the parking area.

As we lay our picnic mat and put up our tent, all the people who were having picnics at the parking area were staring at us. They even came out of their tent to stare.

LAME.

Mommy, Daddy, Autie Mawa, Uncle Ruslan and Amirul put up the tent while Roslyn, my sister and I went to go walk by the beach.

UNFORTUNATELY, there was no water.

We came in the morning, that was the time air surut. So we just walked on the damp sand talking about how far at the back the water was.

Haida and Seroja took out their shovels and buckets, sat down on the sand and built sand-castles.

Auntie Mawa was fully prepared for the picnic.

She brought a small table (a Korean bed and breakfast table), a brush (somewhat a short broom) for sweeping the sand on the picnic mat and a fly swatter.

She said that she had forgotten to bring her portable fan.

My sister (I'll call her, Kakak because that's what I call her) looked down to the ground and said about how we used to pick up crabs and put them in a bucket.

Roslyn found it intresting and took a bucket from Seroja and Haida and went to pick up crabs.

She called them Swirllers because the swirl around to make holes to hide in.

After a long while of doing nothing, we bought ice-cream and sat down on a tree stump staring into the vast horizon.

We saw all the people far away walking aroundby the water (I told you, the water was SO far away at the back).

I wondered what would be at the back there for we did not know of the water being WAY at the back.

Me and Roslyn wanted to go walk to see what it was over there but Kakak didn't because she said she tired, but she went anyway (Hehehehe).

We walked quite far until we found ourselves stopping infront of a HUGE puddle of water (or mud).

Roslyn said that we had to go forth, so we steped into the icky, sticky bleh-y mud.

After a few minutes of struggling through, we found our selves stuck (Aaaah)!

Roslyn said to take off our shoes so we wont get stuck. Kakak and Roslyn took off their shoes and walked straight. They reached the end of the puddle and were back on dry land (or sand).

I, for one, was still stuck because I stubbornly continued wearing my shoes.

I tried to lift me left foot but it was no use. I tried continuesly and finally, SPLAT -- I fell into the icky muddy water.

My hands all muddy, I stripped off my shoes and ran across as fast as I could (It wasn't really fast because I was still in the mud).

I reached the dry sand and looked my feet (Eeew!), It was all muddy! I asked for a tissue to whipe my hands. Roslyn gave me a wet-whipe and saw my muddy hands, 'Why did you touch the mud?' she said as she did not see me fall into the mud.

I told her and took the wet-whipe.

I whiped my hands, but it was still dirty and sticky.

We continued to walk straight.

We walked through another puddle, but this time it wasn't muddy and sticky.

It was clean water.

We washed our feet, hands and shoes there.

We walked some more and went through another puddle of clean water -- It was slightly deeper.

We had fun splashing in the water and looking at the crabs and snails we found on the ground.

Roslyn said that it would be much more fun if we had brought the camera along, so we walked back towards our picnic area.

We went through the puddles but this time without much trouble because we took off our shoes all the way.

When we reached the tent, we took the camera (not ours, Roslyn's family camera because we forgot to bring it), a can of Mr. Potato, three boxes ice lemon tea (minuman kotak) and our sunglasses for a more thrilling walk.

Mommy said to us, 'Your having fun? Good. PLEASE, go.'

She was shooing us!

Grrr...

Anyway, we left wearing sunglasses holding a plastic bag with Mr. Potato and ice lemon tea inside and started our journey (LOL. It was just walking to see what was over there).

We crossed the three pervious puddles having little trouble as for it is our third time through.

We walked and walked until we reached the fourth puddle.

The water wasn't as clean as the second and third but wasn't as bad as the first. The water was shallow and warm.

After crossing the fourth puddle, we went on to the fifth.

We stepped into it. It was cold and mushy.

It was pretty shallow at first. We continued walking and then -- WHOOSH!

We fell into the mud. The water was knee-high.

It was mushy and bleh but we were still able to move because we took off our shoes.

We walked on but suddenly, we felt something sharp (not too sharp) and and moving. Roslyn screamed first then later me and kakak!

Eeew! It was horrible! It felt like we were stepping on.. erm.. coral? Eew.

I ran and quickly reached the dry sand. Roslyn and kakak were still in there. I found it funny, so I took out the camera and took a picture of them struggling (HAHAHAH! It was funny!).

Once they got out, we walked on and reached the last puddle.

It was shallow and warm. Sometimes even hot like boilinh water (ouch!).

Then, it was just sand!

We found lots of dead fishes on the ground. They looked like sardine (as Seroja said).

We picked them up by the tail and piled them together.

Man, did they STINK!

After we piled about 15 to 20 fishes, I took a picture of them.

Roslyn even held up a fish and pretended to eat it.

I took a picture of that. LOL.

Then, we got a phone call from Mommy.

She told us to go back because we were going to go home.

WHAT?! When we were having so much fun!

But me and Roslyn took some time and ran to the ocean. We got in until knee-high. Oh, how wonderfull that felt (yeah, right).

Then, we walked back towards the tent.

As we were walking, we saw Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Mawa, Uncle Ruslan, Haida and Seroja coming towards us.

Roslyn tried to call them to go into the water vy saying things like, 'AAH! OOHH! RWAAH!' and pointing towards the ocean.

They continued walking forth.

We crossed the puddles to go to them.

We stopped in the mud and called to them. We had trouble getting out though. We were stuck again.

Auntie Mawa said we can't go because the tide is coming in.

We refused.

We aslo shoed them the pictures we took.

Auntie Mawa saw the ocean and said that maybe we could go, just for a while. Ten minutes, ONLY!

We rushed back to the ocean.

All of them (Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Mawa, Uncle Ruslan, Haida, Seroja) took the long way around so that they wouldn't have to go through the mud.

But we still went through the mud because that was the FUN thing.

Roslyn sat in the water once we reached the ocean.

A few minutes later, Mommy called us to go back.

We followed them and went through the less muddy way because we were already hot and tired.

Auntie Mawa and Daddy showed us the crabs they got.

And, man, were they BIG!

They got three crabs and showed how fierce they were by poking them with sticks. Haida and I stopped them from torturing the creatures for their own entertainment. Auntie Mawa brought them back to the water so that they would live happily.

After that, we all went to the rest room.

We didn't go in because it was SO expensive. Have to pay RM0.30 just to go in. RM0.50 to shower.

So we just stood out there and washed our feet at some small wading pool infront of the restroom.

We all (me, Roslyn and Kakak) planed to go to Kota Permai (a club house) to go swimming.

But in the end we didn't go because we were too darn tired.

Auntie Mawa and Uncle Ruslan bought clams to bring back and eat.

So at home, Auntie Mawa and I had to scrape off all the dirt from those clams.

PHEW, it was tiring.

After that, we all took a nice shower (man, that was refreshing).

I even played Marvel Nemesis with Amirul. I beat him about 3 to 5 times? He won twice. Or was it three times? Amirul was pretty ticked.

After that, me and Roslyn played SpongeBob Lights, Camera, Pants on the PS2. Roslyn forced me to play it with her.

Then, Mommy and Daddy brought Auntie Mawa and Uncle Ruslan to see our new house and once they came home, Roslyn and all had to leave.

Well, thats it I guess. Erm.. I hope I get to write about next weeks BBQ. All our relatives are coming. That it then. Good day.

No comments: