Sunday, December 31, 2006

I made a rendang

Today, I made a rendang. Yep! YAY! The rendang was pretty good. I liked it. First, when it wasn't cooked, it looked sooo delicious! And then, after the meat started cooking, it didn't look good. Then, mommy added santan and it looked all bleh! Heheh. After that, she put this thing! I don't know what it is! It was in a small plastic packet. At the top was tied up, so it was small at the top. The plastick was all wrinkly. That thing that mommy put was in the fridge before this (not the freezer!), and it was all frozen! Our fridge is SO cold, it's even ok to keep the frozen food not in the freezer! HAHAHA! So, the thing was the shape of the plastic and was all wrinkly because the plastic was wrinkly! Eeew! Anyway, after that I left the kitchen for a while to use the computer.. the computer is sooo slow because of the earthquake in Taiwan (or Thailand?).. I hope there isn't another Tsunami. Oh well, Tsunami IS a good name. Anyway, I came back to help her and then she told me to taste it. I tasted it and it was good! I asked what did she put, but mommy doesn't know because she just put anything in it! YAY! Anything is good for your health!

No comments: