Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Animal World is BACK, large and in charge!!!


This is a picture of Sizzle! As I have said before, this is not MY real bear. I couldn't put it because I don't have the thingie-thingie. LOL. When I said thingie-thingie I remembered Captain Jack Sparrow (I like to call him Captain) saying, 'Where's my thump-thump?' when the jar of dirt broke and he was looking for the heart which he called "thump-thump". HAHAHAHAHA! That's so funny.

Anyway, enough about Captain Jack Sparrow, more about A DOM-! A dom- is a domut but in short. Sizzle nowadays says a dom- not a domut. It (not he nor her) rarely says a domut. I dunno why. I'll never understand that little bear. It's SO cute. Last time, Sizzle and the rest of the animals (Sizzle, Sherbet, Decade and Snow Decade, Haunt, Flaky, Moon, Soup, Cookie, Valentine, Tom, etc.) went to New Orleans (fake, ofcourse) to help the animals because of the Hurricane Katrina (is that how ya spell it?). They were helping donate and help the animals find their owners. It's kinda wierd though but it's so very nice of them. I'm so proud of my little stuffed animals. Ofcourse I know their STUFFED animals. Well, it's like Pooh Bear. Awwh.. Pooh is SO cute. I like all of them because their all so foolish and cute. HAHAHAHAHA! My animals are also so foolish. Maybe even more foolish than Pooh and friends. Their also REALLY cute too.

No comments: