Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Oh.. Poor little things... *waaaah*!

I've realized something. I write less about my stuffed animals... I'm going to write less about Traverse Town 2 because Traverse Town 2 has it's own blog! YAY! Oh yeah, you read me, it's OWN blog. Actually, it's Sameth's blog but still! People of Traverse Town 2 can write in it too. But it'll mostly be about Sameth because it IS his blog. Well, that's it then. I'm just typing this to inform you about Sameth's blog. The URL is http://www.traverse-town-2.blogspot.com. Go there, PLEASE. It may only have a few posts (one, at the moment) but maybe you'd like to know more about the characters (or Sameth). I deleted all the recent posts about Traverse Town 2 and the characters. I found it stupid eventhough what I wrote about Angel was really funny, I had to delete them. Traverse Town 2 has it's own blog now so it's sorta like you know their personality and what their thinking because.. it IS a blog. Ok. I'll be off. Maybe the next posts will be more about my stuffed animals (hopefully). I might even put some pictures of Sizzle or Sherbet (but not exactly MINE. I just take pictures off the internet because I don't have the card reader thingie). So, see ya later. Sayonara, bub.

No comments: