Thursday, December 21, 2006

Two more into the Family (YAY)!

A few days back (I forgot when) we went to McDonalds and I saw it - BEANIE BABIES! There were the small ones which came in the Happy Meal and normal sized (like Sizzle and all) which cost RM9.90. So, I ordered a Happy Meal and bought one Beanie Baby! YAY! It was funny because I was ordering a Happy Meal and acting like a kid because I wanted a beanie baby. The beanie baby that I got free for the Happy Meal was called Golden Arches. It's yellow and it doesn't really have fur (but it does). It looked a LOT like Cookie. Sizzle even thought it was Cookie at First. The bear that I bought was called Unity. On its tag it wrote "My Uni(ty) bear" the (ty) was the TY sign for TY beanie babies. Unity calls itself Utility because its foolish just like the rest of mine! Golden Arches is quite shy, but still speaks. Flaky doesn't speak but I don't think it's shy. Aero and Leon (from Traverse Town 2) can understand Flaky and Flaky can understand them (Aero and Leon also can't speak). Now then, I guess thats it for tonight. BYE!!!

No comments: