Sunday, December 31, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!!! Or should I say, Selamat Hari Raya Haji! YAY! Today we went to Wah's house. We were one of the latest! When we arrived, Amira and Roslyn were lying down and watching the Omen. I bet it's a LAME movie. Oh, well. I sat down in front at the living room with all the adults because all my cousins were watching The Omen. I sat down infront of the coffee table and ate, ate, ate, ate... and 8!!! YAY! Ok, I'm just kidding... I ate some spice cake (I think it's spice cake.. or is it layer cake.. ahh, whatever! Kek Lapis it is!). Pandan spice cake! And then, I had BAKLAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAKLAVA! BAKLAVA! I LOVE BAKLAVA!! I only had two, though... mommy had five or six!!! WHOA! I only had two... Heeeee!!!! (crying like SuperMan in Traverse Town 2) Let's not talk about it... Ok. And then I had SATAY! SATAY! I LIKE SATAY! but not as much as Baklava.. Mmm... Anyway, then kakak took satay for mommy and she accidently took PERUT! Eeeew! After that, Uncle Fudin showed us (daddy, actually) his hand phone. It had GPRS (or something like that...). And then, he tracked Auntie Dezi! HAHA! Auntie Dezi was shocked because can just track her. Mommy didn't like it because has no privacy. Amirul said that he could hack through cameras (or webcams... or ... whatever?). Cool. Uncle Fudin's hand phone also had internet. He went to Google. Amirul was amazed. Amira's hand phone has it too, except hers is a flip phone which is MUCH cooler. Then, Seroja put on a pair of GOOFY (yes, I mean it - Goofy. It was so thick, she can't see through it) and some fake teeth. HAHAHA! It was real funny. Then, she took the whoopy cusion and sat on it. HAHA! It was soooo funny! Then, they had to go home, and so did we. And now, I'm here writing in my blog about today. I also wrote "I made a rendang" today because I had no time yesterday which was the day i made the rendang.

No comments: