Thursday, December 28, 2006

NANAHO!!!

I have created a Nanaho. Ok, yeah, I know. My sister created him. But I made him on the computer. Yes. I made him on the computer. And now, you fellow people, can see how Nanaho truely looks. This picture may be blur, but that is, Nanaho. I made it blur for you people to think, "WHOA! WHo's that mysterious cool girl?" Yes. You read me. Mysterious cool GIRL. If you don't belive me, here is the picture. By the way, for those who think Kadaj looks soooo like a girl and always tease and mock him about being like a girl, get ready for a man, who REALLY, REALLY looks like a girl. For those who don't know he's a guy and didn't read this, but just saw the picture of Nanaho, then you'll defenately think it's a girl. No matter who you are, you WILL think she's.. oops! I meant to say he's, a girl. So feast your eyes on... NANAHO!!!

No comments: