Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Scream! Scream! Scream for your life!!!

It has come! This biggest wave that has ever hit the nation! Killing and injuring millions of children! My sister has also been hit by this terrible wave! Oh, poor sister! I'm so scared! It's gonna be my turn soon! My hands are shaking in fear as I type this! So cold... so.. painful... What did I ever do to deserve this?! *begging for forgivness* Please! Nooo! In a matter of hours, I'll find myself in the place I never wished to be in.. wishing I could just sink into the ground in be back... to my Sanctuary... where angels are in flight... Yes. I wish to be forgiven... ... School... die.. die... die... burn... I wanna see you burn.. burst into flames... turn into ash... infront of me... burn... your killing me inside! die... DIE!!! I'll kill you! One day! As yu sit there, looking all pretty.. I'll kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fire at my eyes* ROAR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: