Thursday, January 04, 2007

Passion

all my fears and lies melt away...

I've been listening to Sanctuary over and over again! It's GREAT! YAY! Omoisdaseba haruka haruka! That's the first part of it. But I forgot the rest. *sad* Oh well! School yesterday was actually... ok *cough cough cough cough cough cough cough!* Except that I had to go home at 6.40 and I was with lots of people I don't know! *sigh* Tingkatan 1 is gonna be a rocky road.. Heing heing heing heing heing heing heing! Rocky road! heing heing heing! Kajun orange! Doh.......... David Gallagher makes the voice of Riku in Kingdom Hearts one and two! He sounds cooler in Kingdom Hearts 1, to me. IMBLEBASSING!!! That song said "all I wanted was to see her naked" IMBLEBASSING!!!!!!!!!!!! Im- Im- Im- Im- IMBLEBASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: