Sunday, January 07, 2007

AWSOME DUDE!

I must tell you what I just saw! Yes, it's something good and not freaky. I saw a video on YouTube! It was a Deep Dive video from Kingdom Hearts with the song "Haunting" by Evanesence! It was soooo cool! I LOVED IT! I watched it over and over and over again! WOO! Deep Dive is sooo cool! Roxas in Deep Dive looks soo cool! But if not in Deep Dive, he doesn't look cool. *sad* But Riku always looks cool! ^^ Except in Kingdom Hearts 2 when he stands up straight! Eww! He looks soo long! Only when he's in battle position, then he looks cool! But in Kingdom Hearts 1, he looks soo super awsome COOL! "Tell me! What can I do?!" He said that! SO COOL! AAAH! RIKU YOUR SO SUPER DUPER (though, NOT a Higgly Town Hero) COOL! YAY!!! Your heart pounding in my head!

No comments: