Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Camera Pictures!

Heya! This is a picture of Sizzle and Sherbet in our study room! Aren't they soooo cute? Aww! Sizzle is bertakung! The picture is quite blurry because it was hard to take the picture. You also can't see their colour because i didn't use flash. I don't like using flash! It makes the picture look all gaudy (is that how ya spell it? Oh well! Heing heing heing heing)! I can now put pictures because kakak knows how to use the wire for the camera thingie. I took lots of pictures! Wanna see my Murr? What's a Murr you say?! Murr is my brown CAT. Which thinks it's a dog. Heing heing heing. Foolish brown cat that thinks its a dog. Y'know cats go MEOW, right? Well, my brown CAT goes MURR. We asked it what type of cat is it and it said its NOT a cat. It says that it is an Egyption (i dont know how to spell it!) Murr. Y'know, like Egyption Mau but this is Egyption MURR! HAHAHAHAHAHA! So weird! And my Sherbet is a Monotalian not an Italian! HAHAHAHAAH! Both of them are soo weird! Wanna see a picture of my Murr dressed up like in the Legend of Zelda? OK!
Murr dressed like in the Legend of Zelda! YAYAYAYA!

No comments: