Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fat Jelly vs. Riku!

Yesterday (I think!), there was a fat jelly compition! Where the Fattest Jelly WINS! The people who joined was, Riku and Fat Jelly. Oh yeah, Riku was a jelly because Sameth made him a jelly! Riku was sooo fat because Sameth fed him a lot to be FAT and beat the Fat Jelly! But, in the end, Fat Jelly won. Riku got number two and he was sad. Storm, Gambit and Tidus also didn't win. BUT THEY DIDN'T JOIN THE FAT JELLY COMPITION! They joined the Tap Dancing Compition! They got second place. Cyclops and Iceman won. Yep! You read me! Cyclops AND Iceman. That's because Iceman is bored of bothering Cyclops. Yah! I know I shouldn't suddenly talk about Riku NOT from Traverse Town 2, but.. "The Heartless obey me now, Sora" AAAH!! Riku said that!!! YAY! YAY! RIKU!! Anyway, we're (my sister and I) are making a SCRAPBOOK about Traverse Town 2! YAY! Kakak (my sister) made a Duty Roster for her class, and she drew pictures of Xmen from Traverse Town 2! YAY! GO TRAVERSE TOWN 2!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.