Saturday, March 19, 2005

Nancy isn't gonna scare me!

Last night I watched my mother play NANCY DREW! But guess what? I didn't get to sleep last night. Kidding! I think. I'm compeyused a domut. Wanna know the real thingie? I DID get to sleep last night! YEYEYEYEYEYEEE!!! I dunno what to write... but all I know is that Nancy(Nancy Drew) isn't gonna scare me! I'm upstairs writing this while my mother is playing....hey, a SpongeBob the Movie song! I wanna sing along, (*singing*) they said " I think we hit a wall, I think we hit a phycic wall....." The song is still continueing. I hate the vedeo clip. Its really, um, foolish. I like dat movie its funny. A domut.Whatever it is, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a GOOFY GOOBER!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! I thought that was da funiest! I keep reapiting it over and over! What day is it today?? Whatever it is soon is SCHOOL!!! WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH! I hate school. Its scary.. Hey whoever thats reading this please do the vote casting thingie. Pelease. Are you sure? Then its correct. I wanna watch Lord of the Rings. A domut. It is a Sher-a-bet.... Oooooh.. so are you a-talking about a muffin? I'm gonna watch my mum play Nancy Drew. My mum found some secret passageway. She wrote down some password. Above the password said "picture". My father said Nancy Drew a picture of Nancy Drew. Get it? Hey did you realize what I added(other then this entry)? Pineapple syrup...