Friday, March 18, 2005

I added something. But what??

If you were smart then you will realize that I just added something!! Hahahaha!! Are you smart enough to realize that I added something? If I didnt make this blog, I wouldnt realize it.... Wait, that must mean I'm, I'm, not smart.... WAAAAHH!!! By the way, you could see that I posted more than one blog today! Thats because the internet didnt work. Always doesnt work! A domut! Wonder if I can sleep tonight. I dont think so. I just watched my mother play Nancy Drew again! Scary.... so are you a-talking about a muffin? I'm going off the subject! Did you realize what I added? Please do the vote casting thingie!! Please and thank you! Thats what Kim Possible will say. HAHAHAHAH!!! Oopasee... I wanna add pictures of my stuffed animals!! GGGRR!! My father never lets me! (actualy he always does, HAHAHAHAHA!!!) I added a link kinda thingie. Go to my sisters blog, if you dare. HAHAHAHAHA!!!(crazy again) also go to Melissa's blog(whoever that is, HAHAHAHAHA!!!) Melissa is my sister's best friend(i think, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) YAY! Im crazy. True, true. A lobical, a lobical(logical). What song is this. You know the one that keeps repeating over and over again, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I dunno the name of this song either.... Oh well whoever does please coment me! Whatever it is i like this song.. LALALALALALA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *somebody* this person must go to mental hospital...

No comments: