Friday, March 18, 2005

Animal world!

I finaly remeberded while i was copying the lirics! Hooray! I just wanted to tell you about, um, I FORGOT!!! Waaaah!!! Hey I remeberd while i was writing myself crying! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I wanted to tell you about my stuffed animals. My animals can go to animal world! Thats their world. They can play and talk with me at our world. When they are at animal word, we cant talk to them unless i call them. The way is to shake them, hit them or shake them, hit them and call them! At animal world my stuffed animals have their own home and school. Animal world also has a shopping mall, restraunt, hotels and in animal world they can also go to other countries or states. But when they go to other countries they have to go by aeroplane. Which is expensive for them. One animal costs about 7animal coins I think... I dunno how much that is though. To go back to the real world they have to POOF here. They have poofers. Those thingies are like handphones but it brings them back to our world. New poofers are more easy and faster. Some poofers allow them to record sounds and when they poof it will have the recorded sound!! Some sounds are only POOF. Well, thats all I want to talk about I guess..(im crazy)