Friday, March 18, 2005

Im back!! * everybody * AAAAHH!!

LALAALALA!! I got nothing to write.. Who knows about Final Fantasy coment me and say, ME!! I'm going loony right now. I just watched my mother play Nancy Drew.. AAH!! So scary( i watched her play last night). I couldnt sleep. But that dosnt mean Im a baby!! Grrrr!!! A domut. I'm gonna give yall a fact!! Sherbets' forget everything after they say, " are you a-talking about a muffin? " Its true!! I'm gonna make a comic! Its titled Hippie Dudes! yes, it may be very odd but I like it. I dont care if nobody buys it(cries). WAAAAH!!! So are you a-talking about a muffin? I got Sims2! Whatever that means!! HAHAHAHAHA!! "now that were men,I changed my underwear, now that were men, we have a manly flair(if dats how ya spell it).." thats a song from SpongeBob the Movie!! Its wacky!! If theres any Blue fans out there I wanna here ya say, A DOMUT!!! A domut, domut, domut domut domut, a domut, a domut, adomut domut domut, a JUMP A SEPELIT!!! One time I found this thingie that said write whatever you want and it will say it(in the internet) I wrote A domut, a domut, a domut domut domut, a domut, a domut, a domut domut domut, a JUMP a SEPELIT!! It sounded funny... she couldnt say it!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! My bear Soup, it use to have bad scores 4 its exam. Now It got good scores. Its moto(not actually a moto cuz it found a paper that said it and my bear thought it was its fortune) is Stuby, stuby, stuby!! (stuby means study it cant speak correctly either)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site Rose chevrolet