Tuesday, November 21, 2006

An explanation about Traverse Town 2

All of you must be so confused about this Traverse Town 2.. But I'll try to explain everything to you in a short and simple explanation. Traverse Town 2 is a town that we (me and my sister) made up. We make these characters (from movies, games and books that we like or know of) talk.

How?

Well, we just say things like, Kadaj said, "hi" It's like a book except without a paper.. Or a book. We just say it. Then we are called the translators. We are the ones who made them say all these things (like a director in a movie). So we just say things like, Kadaj said, "hi." and then we say, "hi" because we, the translators, are talking to them (the characters. eg. Kadaj). Then, Kadaj will reply so we say, "kadaj said" so it'll be like this; Kadaj said, "okay."

Understand?

Yeah, it's confusing but please try your best to understand..

But each of them (characters from Traverse Town 2) call themselves "He" or "She". Ok, I'll tell you why. It's because we, me and my sis, are TRANSLATING them. Ok. Understand so far? Good.
So for real, they aren't speaking (of course not, their make belive.. But that's not what I mean). So we say, "Kadaj said he doesn't like hotdogs." Got it? Ok, I'll make an example of a conversation between us, the Translators, Yazoo and Kadaj. (It'll be in dialog so it's easier)

Me: Kadaj said hello
My sis: Hi.. (saying to Kadaj)
Me: Kadaj said okay...
My sis: Right... Hey, Kadaj. Where's Yazoo?
Me: Kadaj said he doesn't know.
My sis: Call Yazoo.
Me: Kadaj said ok.. YAZOO!
Me: Yazoo said what?! He's right here you know!
Me: Kadaj said okay...
Me: Yazoo said why you sound so malas? (to Kadaj)
Me: Kadaj said he doesn't know...

Do you understand now? If you don't, just try and re-read it. Maybe you'll understand on your third time. Third time's the charm!

No comments: